Floor Stripping And Waxing Services
Our Buffalo Cleaners Specialize in Stripping and Waxing Floors
Buffalo Cleaning Service provides an array of superior cleaning solutions, including floor stripping services. Over the years flooring can start to look worn, endure stains or pile up with wax and cannot be improved without stripping and waxing.
Floor Stripping for Commercial Properties in WNY
It is pretty obvious when flooring is in need of stripping. Typically by appearance; dullness, yellowing, or spots that simply won’t clean up. Stripping can get rid of the worn, old look and a new layer of wax can make it beautiful again.
There is a series of steps involved for floor stripping and the products used are also important. Our Buffalo cleaning company only uses powerful products and trained professionals perform our entire floor stripping and waxing services.
It can be daunting and stressful to deal with this on your own and we recommend calling in a professional to take care of it. Specialized equipment and solutions are required and should not be handled inexperienced individuals
Commercial Floor Stripping Process
1. Furniture is moved as necessary.
2. Loose dirt and debris is swept up.
3. The stripping solution is then applied to a small section.
4. The solution will sit and start to loosen the finish and soil.
5. Using a machine and certain products, the floor is scrubbed.
6. When wax is loosened, a wet vac is used to clean up the excess wax.
7. Stripper is then reapplied.
8. Go back and repeat step 5.
9. A wet vac is used again to clean up wax and chemical residue, then rinsed twice with clean water.
10. Move on to the next section of flooring and repeat steps 3-6 again.
11. Continue repeating these steps until all the floors are finished.
As you can see, this is a very tedious process and if done incorrectly it could be expensive and even more time consuming to correct.
Professional Floor Stripping and Waxing Service
Our team of cleaners will use special tools that help us access the hard-to-reach spots like edges, base boards, corners and other spots our machine cannot easily reach.
We perform a final rinse when we finish a floor stripping process and inspect the results to make sure spots, wax, or dirt do not remain. We can then start applying floor finish (up to 6 coats) to the freshly stripped and waxed floor.
Why You Should Hire Our Local Cleaning Company
When it comes to certain tasks, like floor stripping, it’s better left to the professionals. Buffalo Cleaning Service has the experience and knowledge to perform the job correctly and ensure satisfying results.
Give us a call today at 716-496-3066 to learn more about our superior floor stripping services for your WNY business, or fill out our fast, short online form to get in touch right away!
Contact Buffalo Cleaning Service Now: